Sunday, June 7, 2015

Meet the Directors

Meet Miss Smith…


Hello! My name is Samantha Smith and this is my first year as the assistant director of Fairview Park Safety Town. This might be my first year as the assistant director but I am no stranger to Fairview Park. I am going on my 7th year of teaching kindergarten for the Fairview Park City School district. I have also coached softball for Fairview Park and taught preschool at the Early Childhood Education Center as well. I currently live in Olmsted Falls with my boyfriend and dog. I am so excited to work with Mrs. Jill Cooke and the Recreation Department to help ready your child(ren) for the safety skills they need to participate in daily life. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have via email ssmith@fairview.k12.oh.us. 

Meet Mrs. Cooke…

Hello and welcome to Safety Town! I am looking forward to working with your child to further instill habits to keep them safe! I am not only a resident, but also a teacher at Lewis Mayer Middle School. Samantha Smith and I have some new and exciting activities planned. I know this will be a wonderful experience for all. Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns/etc. at jcooke@fairview.k12.oh.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment